Sunday, March 28, 2010

Startling Revelation of the Day

   So there are two Peach Blossom Trees outside my new house.  To clarify, Peach Blossom Trees are the ones with the pink flowers that you see in all kinds of Asian paintings, also it is the state flower of Delaware.
   So anyways, as I was walking back from lunch today I heard the buzzing of a bee as I walked towards my house, then more buzzing, then a lot more buzzing.  I looked up into the tree and there must have been a couple hundred bees buzzing around all the newly opening blossoms, like a whole hive all in one place.  The sound was like one of those typical swarm scenes in movies, like The Mummy or Wickerman, but without any screaming due to the bees contented pollination efforts.
   I just hope they don't try and take up residence over our porch, I was planning to do some reading and day drinking on a fairly regular basis.

1 comment: